We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Helen GA

Bradenton, Florida
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Helen GA

Hi,

We are going on vacation to Helen on October 8th. We are from the Tampa Bay area and are big Bucs fans. Is there a good sports bar around there that will show the Bucs games? Atlanta's first choice, of course, will be the Falcons. My woory is there won't e anywhere to watch the Bucs that Sunday.

Any replies would e great!

Thanks alot!

Margie

Notre Gift Handmade Art Studio
Gift & Specialty Shops, Paint & Pottery Studios, Lessons & Workshops
Outpost Gold and Gem
Game & Entertainment Centers, Gift & Specialty Shops
Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf
Game & Entertainment Centers
Atlanta
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Helen GA

I am sure the Troll Tavern will have it as long as its on basic cable I would think. They have several TV's from what I remember. There are plenty of bars in the area though, so someone should have it.

I will be there on Saturday the 8th. My first choice is the falcons, but since Cady went to tampa I like to watch the Bucs.

WAR EAGLE!

Have fun, don't drink to much and make sure you eat some German food before you leave. Email me for anymore questions...

Delljam@charter.net

Mentioned in this post
Troll Tavern
Troll Tavern
1,322 Reviews
Helen, GA
Georgia
Level Contributor
41 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Helen GA

Bigg Daddys has the "BIGGEST" TV in helen. Along with good food and great beer. This is the only place that I go for sunday night football. Have a great time Margie!!! Zack is the bartender on sunday. Have one of his famous dirtyhoes. You will love it.

Get answers to your questions about Helen