We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

graduation @ fort benning july 19th

Staten Island, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
graduation @ fort benning july 19th

I would like to have a car to take us to the hotel and then back to the airport should I rent a car ( never have befor ) or can I have a car there waiting for us ?

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
6,021 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: graduation @ fort benning july 19th

What airport are you flying into? Atlanta or Columbus?

Staten Island, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: graduation @ fort benning july 19th

Want to fly into Columbus . Need to have the easiest way stil recovering from back surgery.

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
6,021 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: graduation @ fort benning july 19th

I would think your graduate would be getting information about family travel as the time gets closer, but since I've not attended, I don't know for sure. Check with your hotel to see if they have airport pickup.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
11,638 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: graduation @ fort benning july 19th

Groome transportation has a shuttle from the Atlanta airport to Columbus and Ft. Benning. You might want to investigate that, but you might need the rental car to get around while you're in Columbus. You'll probably find that it's much cheaper to fly into ATL.

www.groometransportation.com/

5. Re: graduation @ fort benning july 19th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:15 am, October 04, 2014