We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

He left August 22nd 2011, have no mailing address????

k y
Covina, California
1 post
Save Topic
He left August 22nd 2011, have no mailing address????

Do you or anyone you know leave on the same day? for infantry osut? What battilian is he in rank all that I cant find him i have no mailing address and have been all over the internet and Facebook. If i write to a specific address will they get the letter to him? parents may have address but i have no way of contacting them. Last i heard anything was when he arrived,which was the 24th. I have had a recent address change and i need answers.

1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: He left August 22nd 2011, have no mailing address????

For a letter to reach your soldier in OSUT, you must know is Company, battalion, platoon etc. His D.S. mails this address info out to a parent few weeks after they begin actual training. The envelope must be addressed as written, for him to receive it. Soldiers can write but get little free time during basic. So hopefully,your mail is bring forwarded to your new address and you'll receive something soon.

2. Re: He left August 22nd 2011, have no mailing address????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:15 pm, October 10, 2017