We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

graduation summer 2008

indiana
5 posts
Save Topic
graduation summer 2008

My son's basic training started on June 13th, does anyone know when the graduation should be?

gaoiga
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: graduation summer 2008

my son started june 4 2008,he graduates aug,8 2008

the first week does not count if it did aug 1 would

be his graduation date.

indiana
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: graduation summer 2008

Thanks so much, I finally received the letter, my son graduates the same day.

South Carolina
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: graduation summer 2008

hi... my husban is down in fort benning but he left june 25th. but i was just wondering where or what hotel you had stayed in when you went for graduation. if you could please help me out it would be GREAT!

Massachusetts
9 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: graduation summer 2008

My son also left on June 25th. Still trying to find out when his graduation will be. I am also told by some Army Mom's at work, not to book anything yet. One of them had to change her flight 3 times because the graduation date changed? Is this possible and how far ahead should we book flights/hotels.

And just an FYI - I read on another forum to bring a checkbook or lots of cash. The yearbooks, videos and photos are as much as $150.00 and no credit cards are accepted.

Glad I found this site. Would be nice to share stories with other Mom's. My son will be turning 21 on Wednesday while in Basic. I miss him soo much!

Illinois
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: graduation summer 2008

My son also started June 13th! Graduates August 8th.....maybe they are in the same group. 1-329th....C-Co. Split op National Guard. I can't wait for graduation/family day. It's FINALLY almost here! Wish you & your soldier the best!

6. Re: graduation summer 2008

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, October 04, 2009