We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bluesky cabins?

Which Ellijay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kawartha Lakes...
Level Contributor
63 posts
307 reviews
Save Topic
Bluesky cabins?

Has anyone rented from Bluesky Cabins this year? I see there some older comments in the forum but nothing recent. If you have rented from them, how did you like dealing with them? Was the cabin as described in their ads? How were the beds? Water pressure in the shower? Thanks for any assistance. Oh, and can you tell me which cabin you rented. Thanks, again!

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
24 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bluesky cabins?

From an owners perspective, we have our personal cabin(s) in Ellijay managed by Blue Sky and I find them to be very professional. As well, the management takes the utmost pride in the properties they represent and we selected them for their perfectionist qualities as ours is more of a luxury property. That said, I would not hesitate to suggest any of the cabins they have referenced on their website but would contact them to further discuss your preferred location/personal needs. They are quite amicable.

Ellijay, GA
Level Contributor
447 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bluesky cabins?

Greetings, I've never stayed in a Blue Sky cabin, however just some insight in renting cabins. They are all privately owned so things like bed quality, decor, amenities and water pressure will vary from cabin to cabin.

Paducah, Kentucky
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Bluesky cabins?

Hi Would appreciate any insight on Sliding Rock Cabins, as my fiance and I plan to honeymoon in that area in April 2013. Does anyone have any knowledge of Casa del Rio Verde? Looks fabulous, but so many to choose

from! Any insight appreciated.

Ellijay, Georgia
Level Contributor
17 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bluesky cabins?

Bob the best way to get a review from Sliding Rock is to open a new tread or ask your question on a Sliding Rock thread. I personaly know that they have been around for at least 10 years with very nice cabins on the river.

Kawartha Lakes...
Level Contributor
63 posts
307 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bluesky cabins?

We've now booked. I'll add a comment to this thread after our visit in June.

6. Re: Bluesky cabins?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 12, 2014