We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St. PETrick's Day-March 8th

Ellijay, GA
Level Contributor
465 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
St. PETrick's Day-March 8th

Ellijay is having it's first annual St. PETrick's Day parade on March 8th. The parade starts at 11 am. It is being put on by DEMA (Dedicated Ellijay Merchants and Associates. They say there will be Music, food, Activities on Ellijay's historic roundabout.

Some of the stores in town are pet friendly.

It sounds like a BLAST!

I will be there with at least two of my furry family members.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
1,222 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: St. PETrick's Day-March 8th

it has been a great parade in years past, so i look forward to next years event. it's a boat load of fun, even mardi grasish, lots of stuff flying off the floats even in a short parade. i think it went by us whiel were ating breakfast in under 15 minutes, but well orchestrated, well preformed, and a ton of fun! who could ever forget the kazoos from the dental office? wait till next year, i'm sure it will be better than ever

12. Re: St. PETrick's Day-March 8th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, September 24, 2009