We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dublin restaurants

dundee
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Dublin restaurants

Hi.

I'm taking my boyfriend on a trip to Dublin for his birthday.

Anyone know of any great restaurants to eat in?

Thanks,

Carly

Aiken, South...
Level Contributor
507 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dublin restaurants

I am guessing that you meant for this post to be listed in the forum for Dublin, IRELAND, and not Dublin, GEORGIA.

dundee
Level Contributor
28 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dublin restaurants

ehm like yeh.

no need to shout!

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
29 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dublin restaurants

Hi - I live in Dublin and my recommandations are:

High End

Patrick Guibaud, in the Merrion Hotel. Very expensive at night, but does great lunch menu at €35. Great French Food.

Mid Range:

Halo at the Morrison Hotel - lovely setting, very central, glorious food.

Les Freres Jacques: Lovely French Resturant on Dame street (again very central).

Fado @ The Mansion House. This is a lovely resturant, but its the sorrounding I love most of all. Set in the grounds of the historic Mansion House in the centre of Dublin - beautiful!

Casual: For a spot of lunch visit Cafe Bar Deli on George's street. Again in the centre of town. Fab food and the athmosphere is always lively and very tendy.

Thats my lot!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,797 posts
1,181 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dublin restaurants

my lot would be to suggest either wrapping your lips around a fat boy bobbycue sammywich from either cuz's bbq or ricks bbq. in dublin ga.both are slow cooked savory tonsil ticklers with a flavor of the old south from way back. neither will disappoint though the sauce at cuz's might be a mite sweeter than ricks.

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
265 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dublin restaurants

Hey BBQMan,

Is Dublin a dry city? Just want to be sure I can get a cold one while visiting. Thanks!

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,797 posts
1,181 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dublin restaurants

nope, you can get a cold one in dublin

Daytona Beach...
Level Contributor
265 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dublin restaurants

Thank you very much!

8. Re: Dublin restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:14 pm, August 23, 2008
9. Re: Dublin restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:19 pm, September 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Dublin
Recent Conversations