We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Great new restaurant TOBAGOS

Which College Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Snellville,GA
1 post
Save Topic
Great new restaurant TOBAGOS

Yesterday I ate at a great restaurant in the College Park area, near the Hartsfield Intl' Airport. The service was excellent, and the food even better. I had the Crab and Conch dip, then some conch fritter. My husband had the Fried Lobster.It was a tongue tasting treat. The price was resonable also,entrees price from $12.99 If you're in the area you must stop by. Tobagos

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
10,832 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Great new restaurant TOBAGOS

Good suggestion. I love Manchester Arms. I also think the Brake Pad is fun in that area.

Atlanta
2 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Great new restaurant TOBAGOS

I just opened my own business in College Park and noticed this new restaurant so I stopped by to have lunch one day. My food was so amazing I had to save my husband a few bites because I wanted him to know how good it was. The food and ambiance reminded me of the Caribbean. Fantasic! We've been back several timesand the food is consistently good. No one knows about all of the great new businesses in College Park. We've got to get the word out.

Atlanta, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
10,832 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Great new restaurant TOBAGOS

Yeah, right. The food was so great that you created a brand new account on a travel forum to rave about it in a months-old thread. I think the restaurant's staff or owner got a friend to proof-read her entry or persuaded a friend with better grammar to write yet another glowing review of this restaurant that nobody else has ever heard of. Either way, my cry of "Shenanigans!" hold true.

14. Re: Great new restaurant TOBAGOS

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 am, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about College Park
More College Park Topics