We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cartersville Chili Dogs

Which Cartersville hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,794 posts
1,169 reviews
Save Topic
Cartersville Chili Dogs

Who's got the better chili dog? Brandi's up on Tennessee Street or the Four Way Lunch downtown?

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,794 posts
1,169 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cartersville Chili Dogs

i think that doug jr.'s might give them both a run for their money.

Dalton,
Level Contributor
96 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cartersville Chili Dogs

Hands down the Four Way Lunch wins.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,794 posts
1,169 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cartersville Chili Dogs

if you have stopped at the four way lunch in downtown cartersville i urge you to do so, if not to sample the extraordinaly breakfast then by all means have a chili dog, or a hamburger all the way, and see what a unique surprise that turns out to be. the steak and gravy is equally as good. charming service in this historic low key 9 stool diner with exceptionally good food. hint---a suzy q is a hamburger bun smothered in gravy, with a smattering of meat from the gravy. but that may be the best gravy to be found on this planet. help keep ernie smiling! he's the richest man in cartesville with mustard on his shoes.

atlanta ga
Level Contributor
3,158 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cartersville Chili Dogs

bbqman, what is your cholesterol level, surely you didnt sample all that in one sitting --- As if a 1,000 calorie lunch wasn't enough, you now have to smother it in gravy --- i hear your arteries screaming all the way over here in covington --LOL

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,794 posts
1,169 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cartersville Chili Dogs

awwww you're just missing the cow palace that used to make those wonderful pizza sandwiches there in covington

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,794 posts
1,169 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cartersville Chili Dogs

the four way lunch rules as far as chili dogs go, and i've had a few in my time.

7. Re: Cartersville Chili Dogs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, September 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Cartersville