We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need good hotel for family

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Jersey city
1 post
Save Topic
Need good hotel for family

hi i would be traveling to orlando in the 2 week of jan to orlando.. i wld like to know abt some good hotels which is good for families having a good swimming pool, refrigirator and microwave esply..

hows the weather at thsi time of year..??

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
12 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need good hotel for family

its warm but nothing like early spring when the weather is baout in the mid to high 80's. i would plan on it being in the high 70's tho, but remember the weather can go form hot to cool in a few hours in the disney area!!1 i stay in timeshares due to the flexability for cooking our meals etc. saves us money in the long run!!! rest. add up !!! try to find the marriott timeshare website and see if they have any to rent out during your time of travel any of the marriott timeshares in orlando are very very nice and worth the money!!! but homewood suites are a mini apt like at big suite with small kitchen and seperate bedroom!! check into that too we loved that once as well!! have fun!!! we are going to universal over christmas and are wondering what the weather will be like too!!!

2. Re: Need good hotel for family

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, August 27, 2009