We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cab Fare West Palm Airport (PBI) to

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Baltimore
Level Contributor
145 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cab Fare West Palm Airport (PBI) to

Anyone have a guess as to the cab fare between the airport and 3600 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach, FL. 33487?

Car rentals for a Sat - Weds 2/25-2/29 is about $400 with all fees. I've checked a number of websites and this is just crazy. I'm thinking it may make more sense to just use cabs.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,870 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cab Fare West Palm Airport (PBI) to

I'm just going to guess but I'd say $60- it's about 22 miles and taxis are roughly $2.50 /mile as a good estimate. There is also a shared ride service called Go Van at PBI ( they replaced the previous vendor Super Shuttle) that would charge a per person rate- you might google their site for fare information. We have the same company at FLL Airport and it is usually less than half the taxi fare per person so a good deal for 1-2 people,but for more people a shared taxi is probably cheaper overall.

Boston...
Level Contributor
114 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cab Fare West Palm Airport (PBI) to

Or try Sixt Rent A Car. I used them last week and am a convert! Great service, good cars, professional people and the lowest rates around. Tell Anisa.hodzic@sixt.com that you need a good price!

3. Re: Cab Fare West Palm Airport (PBI) to

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:32 am, May 24, 2013
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach