We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

erosion problems?

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Topic
erosion problems?

Any beach damages, or sand erosion? I was told that there was NO beaches a year ago?

I would appreciate any information! Also any description of Jupiter and Juno beaches? (fine or coarse sand, pet friendly, etc). What other beaches are there?

thanks in advance

redington beach...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: erosion problems?

you want to go to singer island/part of west palm ,the beaches are fine. mc arthur state park wonderful beach area on singer. just north say 1-mile, is the city of palm beach shores, they also have a WONDERFUL BEACH, plenty of parking/pay and beautiful oceanfront. while in palm beach shores visit SAILFISH MARINA/super party place for all ages, not to be missed! HAVE A GOOD TIME!

Queens, NY
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: erosion problems?

to Guccigirl.....thanks for the information!

I have heard of Singer Island while I was reading on Jupiter and Juno beaches. One problem, I want to stay away from dog beaches for sanitary reasons and I think Singer Island is another dog haven.....

U.S.A
Level Contributor
414 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: erosion problems?

We just got back from Singer Island area and the beach there isn't nice. It was smaller and looked to me like it had been eroded. When the tide was up, you had to practically walk in the dunes to stay out of the water. I would recommend Highland Beach or Delray Beach. However, most of the beaches in FLA allow dogs from after Labor Day, up until Memorial Day, so there will be dogs if you go in those times.

Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach