We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Wedding W. Palm Beach

United States
3 posts
Save Topic
Beach Wedding W. Palm Beach

I just discovered that the hotel we are staying at will not allow our wedding photographer there bc he is not on the list of "preferred vendors".

So I plan to NOT use the hotel's wedding planner and simply plan our small ceremony myself.

But I don't know if a beach permit is required to have a ceremony on the beach at the Ritz or Four Seasons.

Does anybody know the answer to this question?

West Palm Beach...
Destination Expert
for West Palm Beach
Level Contributor
840 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach Wedding W. Palm Beach

Hummmmm.......you are required to obtain a permit when getting married on the beach in Palm Beach county(I think it is 90.00). You do not need the permit if you get married through a hotel. My concern is that will the Ritz or Four Seasons allow you to get married on their property beach front w/o at least using their facilities? The permits are required for public beach ceremonies. That is completely silly that you are not allowed to bring your own photographer. Have you considered other hotels? I know of three that would be much more accomidating......

Marriot Delray Beach

www.marriottdelraybeach.com

The Resort, Singer Island

marriott.com/hotels/…

The Hiton, Singer Island

…hilton.com/en_US/…

I got married on Singer Island, and my wedding was fabulous. I had no hassles. Let me know if you need any info. Thanks

2. Re: Beach Wedding W. Palm Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, November 03, 2010