We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where should we eat in Palm Beach??

Which West Palm Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bluffton, South...
Level Contributor
956 posts
95 reviews
Save Topic
Where should we eat in Palm Beach??

My husband and I will be staying in Palm Beach for 5 nights in October. Looking for great restaurants. We would like to mix it up a bit. Looking for a couple of casual and a couple of nicer restaurants. We like seafood, italian, steak. Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
270 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Where should we eat in Palm Beach??

Some of these may involve a car -

Seafood - Captain Charlie's on US 1 in Juno Beach. Very fresh food with great service. All around great. Not fancy

Upscale Palm Beach - Cafe L'Europe

Steak - Raindancer on Okechobee in West Palm Beach has always been my favorite.

Breakfast - John G's in Lake Worth on the beach. Cinnamon & Nut Crusted French toast - YUM ( and I do not even like nuts). Depending on the time of year the line can wrap around the building. Worth it - in my opinion. Have also heard that it is good for lunch as well. I have only been for breakfast.

Casual ( Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) - Toojays. They are a local deli chain with many locations in the area. There is a Toojays on Palm Beach. For a casual, reasonable meal this is the place to go. Great bakery items as well - Chocolate Killer Cake, Coconut Mounds Cake, and the best Black & Whites I have ever had just to name a few.

City Place ( West Palm) - This is an open air mall type of place. All sorts of restaurants, shops, movie theater etc... Cheesecake Factory, Legal Seafoods, etc.... ( places you can try in Boston)

For Cuban food I would try Columbia. They have several locations in Florida. They started in Tampa. They have a signature salad that is very good.

Clematis Area ( West Palm) - Spotos has very good food. If you like oysters they have different types. They have well prepared seafood.

ER Bradleys is a neat location. Decent food.

Pizza Girls - good pizza if you want that when on yor trip

West Palm Beach...
Level Contributor
270 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Where should we eat in Palm Beach??

Correction - Raindancer is on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd not Okeechobee.

13. Re: Where should we eat in Palm Beach??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, September 10, 2009