We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good breakfast place

Which Vero Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Mims, Fl
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Good breakfast place

My friends & I do "dawn rides" this time of year to beat the heat. Looking to do the Vero Beach loop from up near Daytona but need to find a good breakfast place in Vero Beach. Suggestions? Nothing too fancy, prefer non-chain, a view would be nice as well...

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,360 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good breakfast place

Jaycee Park's Seaside Grill is very much breakfast-lunch, has outdoor shaded seating, adjoins the boardwalk, and is of course on the beach. The boardwalk early in the morning is a popular place to walk or run before the steam gets really bad.

Pretty easy to find--ask Google Maps for Jaycee Park, Vero Beach. From I-95, follow State Road 60 to the ocean, then a half mile north.

Return should be via A1A, with assorted places to stop.

Mims, Fl
Level Contributor
14 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good breakfast place

Thanks for the tip. We did our early morning ride down A1A this past Sunday. Stopped at the Seaside Grill for breakfast; was easy to find and perfect for what I was looking for.

Was a little pricey IMO, but food was good and service was great, so no big deal. Will stop there again next trip down. I love those early morning rides down the beach road and Vero Beach is a good turnaround point from my starting point in North Brevard County.

Vero Beach, Florida
Destination Expert
for Vero Beach
Level Contributor
8,360 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good breakfast place

I suspect the city gets pretty high rent for the site. I don't know how the new concession is doing at Sebastian Inlet State Park, which should be busy this weekend, what with the end of summer vacation and the possibility of a modest swell.

Boppy's at Wabasso Beach seems more of a lunch place.

4. Re: Good breakfast place

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:22 am, February 07, 2010