We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing

Wilmington, Delaware
Level Contributor
78 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Fishing

I am headed for Vero Beach later this week and I am wondering if some locals or area experts can help out:

I am wondering if anyone can recommend a charter fishing company from personal experience. I am looking to catch some big fish on a half day trip without breaking the bank or worrying about sinking on a rickety old boat.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Melbourne, Florida
Destination Expert
for Melbourne, Florida
Level Contributor
15,250 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing

If you are interesed in offshore fishing you should google charter boats, ft. pierce, sebastian and vero beach, florida and it will give you a list. The Voodoo Lady in Ft. Pierce is a good one. Captain Jay is very experienced and knows the area very well. I haven't seen his boat in a while but he always took good care of it. (He used to be out of Sebastian). Vero Beach does not have an inlet so Ft. Pierce and Sebastian are the locations for offshore fishing charters. Check with either Captain Hirams or Squid Lips in Sebastian, they may be have charter boats docked there.

2. Re: Fishing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:31 am, October 21, 2009