We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2-week February 07 rental

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
2-week February 07 rental

Can anyone recommend a 2-week rental in the historic section of Venice, Fla.? After several trips to Fla in the last decade, Venice was the only spot where I felt I would like to spend more than an overnight. We're looking for a clean place for two city folk in their early 60s. No special needs.

I love this Website. It's helped me out with ideas and cautions.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2-week February 07 rental

I think you might like the Inn at the Beach Resort.

It's on W. Venice Ave by Venice Beach. You're not too far from the downtown shops and restaurants.

Are you looking for a condo instead? February is the height of the season.

~SRQgirl

Venice FL
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: 2-week February 07 rental

We have no vacancy in Feb07 but checkout www.beachcomberinvenice.com for future plans.

3. Re: 2-week February 07 rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:27 am, August 16, 2009