We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

im back...........

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,936 posts
192 reviews
Save Topic
im back...........

had a fab time time down t.i AGAIN..............a lot of it a blur............. alcohol induced!! i think this place is a slice of heaven and WHEN i win the lotto im gonna buy a condo and take it easy maaaaaaaaaaaan............

Albany NY
Level Contributor
702 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: im back...........

Dear Tony,

I was in the same blur in October!

I was thinking about you two last saturday, you had pretty good

weather too!

Anythingnew down there? Have they started building the new

grocery store yet?

Win lotto! Good to have you back!

Ellen

Midwest
Level Contributor
1,831 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: im back...........

Itony7-- I haven't been to TI in a few years. Is the old Holiday Inn rebuilt/reopened? It was at the south end of the drawbridge between Madeira Beach and Treasure Island -- right by John's Pass. It used to have a great bar at the top that had a panoramic view of TI beach.

3. Re: im back...........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island