We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best sports bars around

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
579 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best sports bars around

We will be in Redington Shores for the month of April. Are looking for a couple of great sports bars. Anxious to see our Badgers in the Finals Four. Please help.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best sports bars around

Ricky Ts has 21 tv,s playing all the major sports

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best sports bars around

I'm sure every place will have the game on, but Gators in Treasure Island will be a fun place for the Final Four. It's the biggest sports bar around.

If it comes down to Florida-Wisconsin, though, you might want to find a different spot for the Championship, as Gators is a UF bar. ;-))

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,938 posts
194 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best sports bars around

Gators is really good as maya stated . It's always a good time there, it's nice next to the water..

Milwaukee
Level Contributor
579 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best sports bars around

Thanks Tony7 and Maya58. Just what I needed to know. Actually, it would be fun if Florida played UW. What a great time that would be!!!!!!!!! I am a big fan, but I am also a realist. Both of our children got their masters at UW. It has been a fun ride.

5. Re: Best sports bars around

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, April 01, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island