We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast buffets

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
895 posts
225 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast buffets

Are there any in the area? Any near the sand pebble resort?

Sheffield, England...
Level Contributor
50 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast buffets

Not sure where that is but Google Ponderosa and see where they are.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
2,244 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast buffets

Are you looking for a reasonably priced breakfast buffet or a Sunday Brunch buffet? If you are looking for a nice Sunday Brunch buffet, check out the Island Way Grill in Clearwater Beach for $24.95. I haven't been to one in a few years, but the last one I went to was a very nice buffet, with champagne, a large selection and good food.

Shepherds in Clearwater Beach serves a breakfast buffet on Saturdays for $11.95 for adults and $5.95 for children. They also serve Sunday Brunch for $24.95. Their weekday breakfast buffet has been suspended until their new construction is complete.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,941 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast buffets

The nearest one I know is in Gulfport ,

St. Pete Beach...
Level Contributor
325 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast buffets

There are no Ponderosa's in the area anymore. Been gone several years. There is not much in the area in the way of buffets for any meal, which you do typically find in the tourist areas. The hotel buffets are overpriced in my opinion. Treasure Island has a Waffle House. South of TI in St Pete Beach I'd recommend the Frog Pond or Beverly's for large portions, but no buffet.

5. Re: Breakfast buffets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 16, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island