We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Pete's area Vacation rental 2bd/2bth

California
Level Contributor
45 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
St Pete's area Vacation rental 2bd/2bth

...For last 10 days of April - which is not too far away now. We have a friend in South St Pete's & don't want to be too far, 4 adults one 5 yr old. We read Longboat, Anna maria & Siesta were nice, but maybe too far? T I is close with so many rentals at Lands end, are these places decent - seems they may be older / run down? Ram Sea is reasonably priced, is it decent?

Any suggestions on places? We like a heated pool and king bed and want to be ON the beach.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,207 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: St Pete's area Vacation rental 2bd/2bth

I'm surprised no one has answered you and your post is already on page 4 so I'll bring it to the front.

2. Re: St Pete's area Vacation rental 2bd/2bth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 24, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island