We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Should have said Mosquitoes?

Union, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,106 posts
440 reviews
Save Topic
Should have said Mosquitoes?

Never been to Florida and just wanted to be prepared!!

Berlin, CT
Level Contributor
267 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Should have said Mosquitoes?

In all they years I've been coming down to the gulf, I have never been biten by a mosquito.

Treasure Island...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Should have said Mosquitoes?

Bring your best bug spay if you go to Sunset Beach. They will carry you away if your outside at sunset... I have lived on the beaches for many years and have never seen them as bad as they are here in Treasure Island and specifically on Sunset Beach in the last 4 years. Can you say INFESTATION... Your safest place is to stay directly on the beach and you will be less likely to get bit...

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,941 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Should have said Mosquitoes?

just make sure you spray yourself on an evening, just to be sure,

4. Re: Should have said Mosquitoes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:54 pm, June 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island