We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Harbor House Condominiums

Hartford City
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Harbor House Condominiums

Has anyone ever stayed at the Harbor House Condominiums at Sunset Beach? Am looking for a reasonable rental for Feb, March and April in Treasure Island. Any suggestions?

Mentioned in this post
Sunset Beach
Sunset Beach
494 Reviews
Tarpon Springs, FL
Gulf Beach Resort
Gulf Beach Resort
#1 of 14 Specialty lodging in St. Pete Beach
Lands End, Condominium
Lands End, Condominium
#1 of 13 Specialty lodging in Treasure Island
Barefoot Beach Resort
Barefoot Beach Resort
#1 of 20 Specialty lodging in Indian Shores
Miami Beach, Florida
Level Contributor
1,653 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Harbor House Condominiums

Linda,

I have never staid at The Harbor House, but passed it when walking on Gulf Boulevard in the Sunset Beach section. They are are actually several parts to the Harbour House. They are on West Gulf Boulevard across the street from the beach. This part of the Gulf Boulevard is easy to cross, not much traffic there. The Harbour House(s) are older buildings, am not sure of the age, but my guess is 60's, they are low rises. As far as the units are concerned they are individually owned and indiviually equipped and furnished. The location is convenient, if you like to take the trolley you can take a short walk to the next trolley stop. Caddyshack's and the Ka'Tiki bar which are popular hang-outs are in walking distance. The whole Sunset Beach area is residential, upscale and quiet. Hope that helps, if you need more info I will try to find it out for you.

Mimi

Mentioned in this post
Sunset Beach
Sunset Beach
494 Reviews
Tarpon Springs, FL
Ka'Tiki
Ka'Tiki
107 Reviews
Treasure Island, FL
Hartford City
Level Contributor
19 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Harbor House Condominiums

Thanks for your post. We will be in T.I. in March and will make a point of going to the Sunset Beach area and check it out.

Mentioned in this post
Sunset Beach
Sunset Beach
494 Reviews
Tarpon Springs, FL
3. Re: Harbor House Condominiums

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, September 14, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island