We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tell you all about it when I get back!

Which Treasure Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Albany NY
Level Contributor
702 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Tell you all about it when I get back!

Headed for T.I. Tomorrow!

Be there by noon, 3 more hours of work today then home.

Cant Wait!

Ellen

casselberry, florida
Level Contributor
638 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tell you all about it when I get back!

hate to tell you this, but it's still hot down here! with humidity today, it gonna feel like 100!

have a great time and stay safe!

Albany NY
Level Contributor
702 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tell you all about it when I get back!

Poocher,

I saw that, I will have to be careful. I though it was gonna cool down!

Well i will have my sun block and cold beer and water!

Sit in the pool hahahahaha

Ellen

casselberry, florida
Level Contributor
638 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tell you all about it when I get back!

they keep pushin the cool weather back! first they say this day, then change it to a couple of days later then push it back again.

try the new sunblock that you spray on. we used it when we were down in july and it worked great- not greasy and you don't have to rub it in. i had skin cancer on my face removed a few years ago so i have to be careful even though i tan easily. plus one of my bp medicines has a diurectic in it and that makes you burn too!

Albany NY
Level Contributor
702 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tell you all about it when I get back!

Poocher,

Im on hydrochlorothiazide for my BP, and its make ya burn too!

I was put on it last year, the 50 block wasnot strong enough, so I have 70 block, I burn real easily after taking the drug!

Well, I will be there by noon today! Cant wait, the weather is starting to get real cool in Albany, 71 yesterday, nights are cold here!

Ellen

5. Re: Tell you all about it when I get back!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, September 12, 2009