We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any cheap hotels in or near Tavernier

Tooele, Utah
1 post
Save Topic
Any cheap hotels in or near Tavernier

My husband and I are looking for a place to sleep in or near Tavernier, we only need a place to crash, does anyone know of a hotel or motel that is under $60 a night? I haven't been able to find anything near that price.

Key Largo, Florida
Destination Expert
for Key Largo
Level Contributor
1,970 posts
201 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any cheap hotels in or near Tavernier

I think even the campgrounds change more than that for a tent site.

It is currently high season and I think it would be difficult to find anything at even $100 a night.

Key Largo, FL
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Any cheap hotels in or near Tavernier

Try the Tavernier Hotel at MM 91.8 this week they were asking for $69 a night. You may also want to Try Stone Ledge at MM 95.3 their prices are usually very good. For more information on the above accommodations go to www.keylargo.org and click on Where to Stay. You will be able to link to their websites and view them before you make arrangements.

3. Re: Any cheap hotels in or near Tavernier

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, February 21, 2013