We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Day out with Thomas" event in November

Sarasota FL
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
"Day out with Thomas" event in November

Hi,

I've made reservations for my son's 4th birthday to get to ride on Thomas the Tank Engine at Wooton Park, and we'll be staying at the Holiday Inn Express on West Burleigh Road. Will we have a long drive from one place to another? We have to be at Wooton Park by 8:00am so we want to make sure we leave enough time for driving (or maybe we should take a taxi?)

Anything else fun in this area? We'll be arriving on a Friday night, doing the Thomas thing on Saturday morning and not leaving till Sunday around noontime. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

clermont
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: "Day out with Thomas" event in November

Head east on W Burleigh Blvd/US-441 S toward 6th St

1.Continue to follow US-441 S 1.7 mi

2. Slight right at CR-500A S/Old US-441 0.9 mi

3. Turn right at N Rockingham Ave 354 ft

Approximately 5 minutes

This sounds like fun that weekend:

November Narrated Nature Tours Special

lakecountyfl.gov/calendar/event_details.aspx…

Sarasota FL
Level Contributor
19 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Day out with Thomas" event in November

Thank you very much! I think we'll just take a cab then, if it such a short distance.

The nature tour sounds like fun too! Appreciate your reply.

3. Re: "Day out with Thomas" event in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, September 11, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Tavares