We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

innisbrooke golf resort

Which Tarpon Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
west yorkshire
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Topic
innisbrooke golf resort

I am wanting to stay here on the 10th to the 13th of August and was just about to book this on their website in June, when they were showing special offers for July, so I thought I would wait till July to book, so far they have not had any special offers for August, I also joined their mailing list and have not had any emails.

Should I book direct with the resort or go through someone like expedia. Soz we are from the uk, so not sure what the best american sites to book on.

thanks for any help.

:-)

Misawa, Japan
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: innisbrooke golf resort

I would call or email the resort directly and share what you have here. They usually have special fares during August. Their email & phone # are on their website. Good luck!

west yorkshire
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: innisbrooke golf resort

Well I emailed them again (tried about 3 weeks ago), but still no response two days later. Maybe they don't want my sisters and my business. :( I am going via their website email - contact us section.

Strange.

Thanks for your reply anyway. Do you have any suggestions of other nice/different types of places to stay in Tarpon Springs.

Misawa, Japan
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: innisbrooke golf resort

I emailed them for a reservation for my parents a few weeks ago and they responded within 24 hrs. I used the Contact Us section.

As for advice on where to stay, I am not sure what you are looking for exactly. If I were you, I would try tripadvisor or the vrbo website: http://www.vrbo.com/ . There are many properties to rent by owner. Last time I looked on there, many waterfront homes & Innisbrook properties were on that site. Good luck!!

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
2,916 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: innisbrooke golf resort

You can book rooms directly on the Innisbrooke web site. I'm guessing you don't want to do this for some reason?

I put your dates in for 2 adults and rooms with a price range from $126 to $246 per night are available.

Edited: 6:22 pm, July 26, 2011
west yorkshire
Level Contributor
88 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: innisbrooke golf resort

Thank you both for your replies, we are not bothered if we share a villa or have two rooms, but for some reason when I have asked them they don't reply to me. Will just have to bite the bullet and book two seperate deluxe suites.

Hope you both have a nice day.

6. Re: innisbrooke golf resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 29, 2014