We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renaissance Vinoy Hotel & Spa

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winston-Salem, NC
1 post
Save Topic
Renaissance Vinoy Hotel & Spa

Is this a nice hotel? Does it compare with its on line photos? Also, what about upscale dining with nice wine list close by? Funky is ok as long as food measures up.....pacific rim, seafood, northern italian.....

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Renaissance Vinoy Hotel & Spa

You probably know this, but I will metion it since this is posted in the Tampa forum. The Vinoy is actually in downtown St. Petersburg on the bayfront.

I have never stayed there but it surely is known as one of the most upscale hotels in the entire Tampa Bay area. I'm not really the upscale type so I can't really name names of restaurants but I know there are several nice fine dining options in downtown St. Pete. Hopefully someone will be able to give you some specifics to help you more.

2. Re: Renaissance Vinoy Hotel & Spa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 14, 2009