We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tampa at xmas

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bath England
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tampa at xmas

Hi we are flying into Tampa on 26th december & we would like to stay in a good hotel/suite with a good heated pool as we know it can get chilly at that time of year.Any suggestions gladly received.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tampa at xmas

You dont mention price, so in the city of Tampa I would recommend Hyatt Westshore, Marriott Waterside for very nice hotel with a good heated pools/pools. Although you will fund most hotels pools in Tampa ro Florida to be heated in the winter months.

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tampa at xmas

Agree with Tampan, Marriot Waterside is a very nice hotel. They are also building a new hotel right next to it...I believe it is an Embassy Suites. It looks like it is almost finished, so should be open before Christmas. You might want to check that one out also.

Bath England
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tampa at xmas

Thanks very much i`ll check them out.

4. Re: Tampa at xmas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:21 am, August 12, 2009