We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what to pack

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Topic
what to pack

Hi...We are arriving in Tampa November 28 for 7 days and would like some help with our packing list. Whatever your temperature, it will be warm for us since we are in Canada. Is it still warm enough for skirts and shorts or do we need warmer clothes. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks you

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,301 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: what to pack

The forecast for this week is sunshine during the day. Mornings will be about mid 50s F and usually warms up to shorts weather during the day. Once the sun goes down in the evenings (about 6pm) you may feel a little cool in shorts.

SPB, FL
Level Contributor
3,617 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: what to pack

I agree. You will probably need a bit of everything. I start out the day with jeans and a jacket or sweatshirt, but usually put on shorts during the warm afternoons. Then at sunset, it's back to long pants, long sleeves.

Lots of wardrobe changes this time of year! lol

Santa Maria de...
Level Contributor
18 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what to pack

You'll be comfortable in pants all day if that's what you decide to wear. The weather is supposed to be perfect this week, so enjoy.

If you aren't used to being out in the sun, make sure you wear sunscreen. It might sound odd because it's not summer, but even on rainy days, it sneaks up on me! Nothing ruins an otherwise fun trip faster than a sunburn!

4. Re: what to pack

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 17, 2013