We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Bush Gardens from Sheraton Riverwalk Hotel

Rome, New York
Level Contributor
13 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Bush Gardens from Sheraton Riverwalk Hotel

I'll be in Tampa and staying at the Sheraton Riverwalk Hotel. I will be there 1 day pre-cruise and would like to go to Bush Gardens. I won't be renting a car and would like to know how to get there by other means of transportation. I just learned that there is transportation with Mears, but only from Orlando to Tampa Bush Gardens. There must be reasonable transporation for a party of one somewhere. Could someone please inform me what options are?

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
8,776 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Bush Gardens from Sheraton Riverwalk Hotel

Cab, or county bus system, which isn't the best, or most convenient bus system in the country, but may not take toooooo long going between a couple big destinations in downtown and BuschG. www.gohart.org

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
8,632 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Bush Gardens from Sheraton Riverwalk Hotel

Taxi, if you want to make the most of your day at BG - will probably cost a small arm and leg. Otherwise a one day car rental will be the cheapest and most convenient.

Rome, New York
Level Contributor
13 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Bush Gardens from Sheraton Riverwalk Hotel

Thank you for your replies. I feel a taxi will be more convenient. I'm tall so I can spare a to give a small arm and leg. :)

4. Re: Getting to Bush Gardens from Sheraton Riverwalk Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, December 15, 2013