We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near airport

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
117 posts
117 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near airport

Hi, coming to florida for 10 days. Staying in Tampa for 1 night. Not checking in until 8ish p.m. then leaving at checkout in the morning to visit family in the ocala area. We want clean, within 5 or 6 miles from the airport. have been checking out, the Best Western -West Shore, Chase Suite, Hampton Inn-west shore, Holiday Inn express on 3 fowler, Trying to keep it around $100.00. Any one tell me which they think are the better? Also if you know of any at this price range that I didn't mention. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Best Western Tampa
Best Western Tampa
524 Reviews
Tampa, FL
Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near airport

Marriott SpringHill Suites? Rates are ususally under $100.00

The Best Western Westshore, and Hampton Inn Westshore are all right near each other and nice hotels about 2 miles outside the airport. Also, La Quinta Tampa Airport.

Southwest Florida
Level Contributor
206 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near airport

As usual Tampan is on the money. A number of our guests with early flights have found the Holiday Inn Express rockypoint very handy. Especially if you do not have a car.

Kittery, Maine
Level Contributor
117 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near airport

holiday express rocky point, and spring hill suites is booked for my date. And I think the LaQuanta is also booked. So that leaves me the best westin west shore, and The hampton inn. It seems like the westin got some bad reviews. I realize for $100.plus or minus you can't be picky and for 30 or 40 more I could get better, but $100. to just sleep seems like a lot to me. Thanks for any help.