We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bachelor party in tampa??

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
SC
2 posts
Save Topic
bachelor party in tampa??

my best friend is getting married in march and i have been charged with planning a bachelor party for him. i was thinking tampa could be an ideal place with good weather, golf, beaches, and good nightlife. since i have never been to tampa for fun (only business) i'm wondering if some could give me ideas for a memorable weekend.

i am travelling there this week for 1 night on biz. where should i look to find hotels etc. Is Ybor the best place for us? Thanks in advance

New York, NY
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: bachelor party in tampa??

I went to college in Tampa and although I think you can do better than Tampa for a Bachelor party...Tampa is a good choice if you don't want to go to Vegas. Ybor and Channelside are full of Bars and clubs...If it's strip clubs you want, you'll be able to find plenty of them too...Very Famous ones are off of Dale Mabry. Orlando is 45 minutes West and Clearwater (GREAT BEACHES!) are 45 minutes east...you can't go wrong. As for hotels stay close to downtown don't stay up by USF...it's just too far of a drive. It's florida so there is plenty of good golf and in March you can attend spring training, hockey and arena football games....ENJOY!

New York, NY
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: bachelor party in tampa??

I went to college in Tampa and although I think you can do better than Tampa for a Bachelor party...Tampa is a good choice if you don't want to go to Vegas. Ybor and Channelside are full of Bars and clubs...If it's strip clubs you want, you'll be able to find plenty of them too...Very Famous ones are off of Dale Mabry. Orlando is 45 minutes West and Clearwater (GREAT BEACHES!) are 45 minutes east...you can't go wrong. As for hotels stay close to downtown don't stay up by USF...it's just too far of a drive. It's florida so there is plenty of good golf and in March you can attend spring training, hockey and arena football games....ENJOY!