We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with Shuttles for Cruise and Airport

Which Tampa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
san antonio, tx
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotels with Shuttles for Cruise and Airport

I am planning a cruise in April and looking for a hotel near the port and with transport to and fro airport. Need not be a 4 star hotel just a free shuttle.

Tampa, Florida
Destination Expert
for Tampa
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with Shuttles for Cruise and Airport

The lesser expensive options near the cruise terminals are Residence Inn Downtown and Courtyard Marriott Downtown. I'm pretty sure they have free shuttles to the cruise terminal, but I'm not sure about to/from the airport.

Marriott Waterside is a bit nicer and more expensive. According to the Marriott website, this hotel has airport shuttle. It is right by the trolley that can take you to Channelside and Ybor City.

Embassy Suites Convention Center is brand new and also right by the trolley (this hotel is across the street from Marriott Waterside).

Other options downtown include Westin Harbour Island, Sheraton Riverwalk, and Grand Hyatt Downtown.

In Ybor City, options include Hampton Inn and Hilton Garden Inn.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure about the free shuttles to/from the airport. But taxi to any of the hotels (downtown) I mentioned would be $25 each way flat rate.

You may want to ask the hotel about shuttles when you find a hotel in your price range.

2. Re: Hotels with Shuttles for Cruise and Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 23, 2009