We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which Sunrise La Quinta?

Which Sunrise hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Which Sunrise La Quinta?

La Quinta Inn & Suites Sunrise have only one review section on Tripadvisor, but there appears to be two adjacent hotels with near identical names. (La Quinta Inns seem to come in pairs these days).

As even the best intentioned reviewer could easily mix them up, which would account for the conflicting reviews, can any independent reader in the know advise which is preferable?

Unless, of course, you know a better option for the outlets!

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,771 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which Sunrise La Quinta?

I can't tell you which is the better , but I can tell you that this has occured because LaQuinta bought out a chain all over our area last year called Baymont and it happened that the Baymont in Sunrise was practically next door to an existing La Quinta.

How soon do you have to know? A poster from UK has been peppering our Forum with questions and he is staying at one of those La Quintas during his stay. I'll try to figure out if he is coming soon and we'll get a reliable review of at least one of them. In the meanwhile, I'll take a look at the reviews for both and see if anything seems clear. It is very possible they are completely jumbled though- that has happened with the many Comfort Inns and Suites here- I don't think reviewers pay careful attention to the addresses.

Winchester, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which Sunrise La Quinta?

Thanks for the background info. The only LQ I’ve stayed in was in NM and it was fine. However, that was before they went franchise.

The Crowne Plaza is probably best but I don’t reckon paying all those $$$s for their facilities that I won’t use – and no breakfast!

Not travelling till autumn/fall so can wait for more info.

3. Re: Which Sunrise La Quinta?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, January 29, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Sunrise