We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siesta key

Which Siesta Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
2 posts
Save Topic
Siesta key

We are traveling to the key in April and looking at a couple of options, we have stayed at the Palm Bay Club in the past and now we have got a great deal at the Sea Shell just don't know much about that complex if its clean, I know where it is across from captains curt I believe what is your thought on this?

avon, ct
Level Contributor
6 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Siesta key

I stayed at the sea shell about five years ago, since then they have done some work on the roof, etc. but it will not change your vacation if you are on the side facing the public access, that would be the north side, all the rooms on that side would face the public access way to the beach, which means that every night after dark, dozens of kids show up and go to the beach, noisy , noisy, noisy....I could not sleep....so check to make sure you are not on that side...other than that, the pool is small, did not like it there and I have stayed at a least a half-dozen condos on that beach...yes, it is right across the street from captain curts...I would look for something else if I were you....hope this helps...

massachusetts
Level Contributor
895 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Siesta key

Hi jomarq, Did you not like the Palm Bay Club? I'm just asking because we are staying there next month.

3. Re: Siesta key

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 22, 2009