We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Thai restaurant in Sarasota

maryland
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Good Thai restaurant in Sarasota

Anyone knows of a good Thai restaurant in Sarasota/Siesta Key? Thanks. We are heading there next week I would like to know.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Thai restaurant in Sarasota

A quick consult with my Google Gods brought up this:

http://www.sarasota.com/restaurants.htm

Scroll down for the Thai ones ... as to whether they are good ... well, I haven't eaten at a bad one yet, LOL ... those people know how to cook, I can tell you. LOL.

One in the list claims some kind of "award winning something".

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,582 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Thai restaurant in Sarasota

We enjoy the Bangkok (4791 Swift Rd.) on the corner of Proctor and Swift Rd. This is the best in town.

There is also the Pacific Rim (1859 Hillview St.) off Osprey Ave.

This is Thai and Japanese.

There are more downtown.

~SRQgirl

Sarasota, Florida...
Level Contributor
838 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good Thai restaurant in Sarasota

Tropical Thai on Main St in downtown Sarasota. The BEST! And very reasonable. I had a terrible meal at Pacific Rim and would never go back.

4. Re: Good Thai restaurant in Sarasota

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:16 pm, August 14, 2009