We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pam Bay Club (unit question)

KMK83
Level Contributor
605 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Pam Bay Club (unit question)

Thank you to everyone who responded to my previous post regarding accommodation for 5 adults.

We have decided to stay at Palm Bay Club and I have a question regarding specific units in the tower... if anyone knows anything about or has seen particular units, it would be very helpful.

We are looking for a Gulf View. The following are available that meet our needs: 23, 21, 103, 81, and 113. Also, generally speaking, does anyone know if a southwestern or a northwestern exposure would be best?

Thank you very much.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,869 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pam Bay Club (unit question)

If you type the name Palm Bay Club in the search box, you can read overall reviews. Some have specific unit numbers. You can send a PM to some of the posters. There are many comments.

Have you looked at photos of each of these units? There are usually views out the windows. Look for upgrades etc.

~SRQgirl

KMK83
Level Contributor
605 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pam Bay Club (unit question)

Thank you. I looked at the pictures, the units look pretty similar to me. Maybe that's a good thing though.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,869 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pam Bay Club (unit question)

There are comments for some specific units on the Palm Bay Club review page.

Here is one of many :

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g34636-d3245…

You can contact some of the people that posted reviews by PM and ask some questions.

~SRQgirl

St Louis
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Pam Bay Club (unit question)

Both views are going to be good - if they are lower units just check for obstructions like palm tree tops etc. The northwestern view will be a sunset view and look toward the public beach area of Siesta Key. The southwestern view is also very nice and looks down toward Point of Rocks - you just won't have a sunset view from the Condo. For us it didn't matter as we were always on the beach for sunset anyway.

Saint Charles...
Level Contributor
126 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pam Bay Club (unit question)

The units with a "1" are the south corner units and I was told they were the best view!!!!!! (BUT Not to do the north corners because of the laundry shoot/trash).... We are staying in "61" for the fourth of july and I was able to look at all the pictures and a virtual tour on their website... the "1" units get you the most view! So my vote would be for unit "81"!

Edited: 10:31 am, March 26, 2013
6. Re: Pam Bay Club (unit question)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 28, 2014