We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Family activites New Years Eve in Siesta Key??

Which Siesta Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Topic
Family activites New Years Eve in Siesta Key??

We will be in Siesta Key for New Years Eve and was just wondering if anyone could reccommend any family type activities for that evening. All we can think of is going to Siesta Key village, wandering around, having a late dinner at D. Deck and maybe listening to a live band from the street. Since the kids are young I don't know if we could even get into a place where there is a live band.

Our kids (9 and 6 at time of trip) have travelled extensively so are pretty adventurous so I am kind of looking for something a little more exciting then my Siesta Key village plan.

We are considering driving up to Busch Gardens for the fireworks but I really would prefer to avoid highway driving that evening.

I just realized that NYE is on a Sunday night.

Would there be a drum circle that evening. Paring that with a meal at D. Deck would be pretty exciting. The drum circle is amazing and we can't wait to take part again. The people running the circle were incredible with the kids last month.

Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Family activites New Years Eve in Siesta Key??

Just giving this a little bump.

Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Family activites New Years Eve in Siesta Key??

Just bumping this to page one hoping for a response.

Thank you

Level Contributor
260 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Family activites New Years Eve in Siesta Key??

Just giving this a bump hoping for some info.

Thank you