We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siesta Sunset Beach House

PA
2 posts
Save Topic
Siesta Sunset Beach House

If your idea of a relaxing, home away from home vacation consists of dirty living conditions and a manager/owner that is never on site to address daily questions or needs that may arise during your stay, then the Siesta Sunset Beach House is truly the ideal place for you. The Siesta Sunset Beach House offers filth, previous renter's hair, bugs and rude part-time managerment. Trust me, I was a guest and not an employee from a competing hotel/motel.

5322calledelasiestas...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Siesta Sunset Beach House

i am the owner of siesta sunset beach house and i wish to respond to the bum that entered a complaint. i rent aparment units . i am not a hotel. when i am not in my office there is a black phone on the wall next my office door with a message on it that says pick it up and it automatically dials me whereever i am. after checking in she coplained that the floor was dirty. she went out. i immediately had a cleaning pereson go in and rewash the entire floor again. the next morning she came in and demanded her cleaning fee be refunded. a cleaning fee is charged when the party checks out. she said it was still dirty and she cleaned it herself. iasked her why she did not let me see the floor. i could have changed her unit if it was not to her standards. she wanted her cleaning fee back which i refunded. siesta key was not that busy. if it was filthy she could have gone to another location. i think she another agenda.

murph gordon owner siesta sunsetbeach house

Cincinnati
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Siesta Sunset Beach House

I would like to reply to this post that Siesta Sunset Beach House

is one of the best finds on the key. My husband & I have stayed

there several times over the past 5 years. What a great place!

The rooms have always been spotless from top to bottom, unbelievable location to the beach (just across the street), a very clean intimate pool and hot tub, plus 2 sundecks. From the top sundeck you have an incredible view of the sunset. Also, all the rooms were remodeled less than 8 years ago. You get more than enough room for 2 people in the very affordable studio, and you get a great half kitchen to boot. For the amenities, cleanliness and price we know from looking at other properties that Siesta Sunset cannot be beat. It is unfortunate that you had a bad experience but I know the owner stands by his word and made the situation right. We always tell people when they go to Siesta Key to definitely stay at Siesta Sunset.

Pittsburgh, PA
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Siesta Sunset Beach House

I stayed at the Siesta Sunset beach house in 2005. The place was wonderful. Close to the beach and close to the village. Our rooms were spotless. We did not have any complaints.

We are hoping to book there again this year. You cannot find a better location on siesta key.

4. Re: Siesta Sunset Beach House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 pm, August 16, 2009