We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rent cabanas on siesta key beach?

Which Siesta Key hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Willmar MN
Level Contributor
16 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
rent cabanas on siesta key beach?

I am wondering if there is a place to rent chairs/umbrellas on siesta key? We are staying at a condo.. need some chairs. Thanks

lexington, ky
Level Contributor
742 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rent cabanas on siesta key beach?

My husband and I just go to Walmart and buy the low, fold-up beach chairs to use. They are under $10 each. We always felt it was cheaper than renting anyway, so no big deal if you have to leave them behind. Easy to move around cause they're light. We like to set them up near the water's edge or in shallow water. Plus you have them the whole time. They have umbrellas too, but not sure how much they are as we never bought them.

TN
Level Contributor
125 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rent cabanas on siesta key beach?

That is what we do also. It is much cheaper than renting chairs every day, plus you can move them any place you like. Umbrellas run anywhere from $10-40, depending on the size.

Don't buy anything until you check out your condo, however. We have often been "gifted" with the chairs and beach toys of previous condo occupants, saving us the expensive!

3. Re: rent cabanas on siesta key beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:25 am, August 29, 2009