We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Foul Smelling Blob on Fiesta Key?

Windsor
2 posts
Save Topic
Foul Smelling Blob on Fiesta Key?

My parents visited the beach last summer, said there was a foul smelling BLOB, that made the air almost unbreathable.

Is this still the case or is it gone ???

Sorry about the duplicate posts, I spelt BLOB as Blog on the last one and couldnt edit it.

6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Foul Smelling Blob on Fiesta Key?

They may have been referring to Red Tide. There was a problem with it for a period of time the last two years, I know, but I haven't heard about it being a problem recently. And, BTW, just so you know. . . it's Siesta Key, not Fiesta Key. And it's the most beautiful beach in the United States. And I'm not from there, but I wish I were!

2. Re: Foul Smelling Blob on Fiesta Key?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:19 pm, August 28, 2009