We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crescent Beach rentals

Nebraska
Level Contributor
93 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Crescent Beach rentals

We stayed at Crescent Arms last year and loved the beach there. We are looking to come again in June and was wondering any other recommendations for gulf front condos--has to be gulf front as we enjoy sitting out on the lanai with the view. Thanks.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Crescent Beach rentals

Crescent Arms and Crystal Sands are on Crescent Beach which is considered the nicest in the area.

You can go to www.vrbo.com or www.siesta4rent.com to see other options. There are places such as the Palm Bay Club etc.

(My motto is if you find a good thing stick with it)

~SRQgirl

Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Crescent Beach rentals

i loved crescent beach too just that they are all so expensive...but no different I believe from anywhere else along the gulf coast and by far the best beach.

Canada
Level Contributor
52 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Crescent Beach rentals

i loved crescent beach too just that they are all so expensive...but no different I believe from anywhere else along the gulf coast and by far the best beach.

St Louis
Level Contributor
156 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Crescent Beach rentals

We stayed at Palm Bay Club last year and it was very nice but one of the more expensive properties especially for gulf view. We are considering staying this year at Crescent Arms and would love to hear your opinions of this porperty.

Palmyra, New York
Level Contributor
45 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Crescent Beach rentals

we have booked a stay at a gulf-front condo @ Crescent Arms- May19-26. Any info you can share would be great. This is our first time to Siesta Key and are looking so forward to it. If you prefer, you can email me at : rmarcel2@rochester.rr.com with your thoughts.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,649 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Crescent Beach rentals

Rocco,

If you check the post I left for Phillyman, it gives the website for Crescent Arms with pictures etc. The location is great and the beaches and like sugar.

Crystal Sands is also nice.

Each unit is individually owned, since this is a condo. Get photos of the unit you are considering.

If you need more info, let us know.

~SRQgirl

7. Re: Crescent Beach rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:18 pm, August 27, 2009