We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nobody has ever posted on Seffner?

Tampa FL
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nobody has ever posted on Seffner?

Wow, nobody has ever posted on the Seffner forum. Who would have thought?

Joe

Tampa FL

Tampa, FL
Level Contributor
2,117 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nobody has ever posted on Seffner?

We have 3 posts on the Plant City forum! Who knew!!! We're moving up in the world!

Tampa FL
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Nobody has ever posted on Seffner?

All about the Strawberry Fesitval I suppose?

Joe

Tampa FL

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
36,954 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nobody has ever posted on Seffner?

With no tourist attractions in Seffner, no hotels, and chain restaurants, I'm not sure why there would be a post on Seffner!

That's not a slam on Seffner or anyone who lives there -- it's just that there's no particular reason for anyone to go there on vacation.

Tampa FL
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nobody has ever posted on Seffner?

Don Garlits is originally from Seffner and he was planning on putting his museum there but got mad at Hillsborough County about taxes. That's when he moved to Marion County. That was what, 20 years ago?

Hey, Lazy Days RV is in Seffner! And Gator Ford. I guess ever since they took down Joe & Jackies Flea Market in the early 90's it hasn't been the same.

Joe

Tampa FL

(but near Seffner!)

5. Re: Nobody has ever posted on Seffner?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:24 am, October 06, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Seffner