We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Closest airport to Seaside, FL

Charlotte
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Closest airport to Seaside, FL

I am traveling to Seaside and need to know the best/closest airport to fly into. I know Ft. Walton and Panama City are suggested but can not find the actual distance these airports are from Seaside. Can someone help?!

London, Canada
Level Contributor
274 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Closest airport to Seaside, FL

Google maps tells me ECP (Panama City) is 27 miles or 43 minutes to Seaside while Fort Walton is 38.5 and 54 minutes from Seaside. I have only used the Panama City Beach Airport and it is a very easy drive to 30A. You will encounter significantly more traffic coming in from Fort Walton and depending on time of year you could actually slow to almost a crawl as you go through Destin.

Enjoy your journey!

2. Re: Closest airport to Seaside, FL

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 pm, January 14, 2014