We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beachwood Villas

Which Seagrove Beach hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Denver, Colorado
1 post
Save Topic
Beachwood Villas

Has anyone had any experience with these? I'm looking for a 1 bedroom, close enough to the beach access so I can get back and forth to the bathroom (don't like public bathrooms) without wetting myself. Beachfront is a little too expensive so I'm looking at these and Hidden Beach Villas in Seagrove. I saw other posts on hidden beach, but haven't seen much on these.

Florida
Level Contributor
139 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beachwood Villas

I haven't stayed in Beachwood Villas, but they are a mix of one, two, and three bedroom units. It's an older complex with a mix of renovated/unrenovated units. It's just a few streets east of HBV in Seagrove, so it's pretty much the same stretch of beach.

One thing you should note is that there are multiple buildings in Beachwood Villas, as opposed to one building for HBV. It looks like three of those buildings are roughly the same distance from the beach access as HBV is to its access point. If you stay there, get one of those three buildings. The other 5 or 6 can be quite a bit longer walk, especially carrying beach gear.

I posted about the one bedroom Hidden Beach Villa units previously. You can look up that if you want info on those.

Edited: 3:08 pm, March 25, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Beachwood Villas

I have stayed at both hidden beach villas and beachwood villas. They are both older complexes with a mix of rennovated and older units, so check with owner.

The nice thing with beachwood villas was the tom thunb right next door so we could run across the street when we needed something like ice cream bars or sodas. On the other hand, the beach access wss more crowded than hidden beach, and the intersection with the trucks and traffic from the tom thumb was more congested and difficult to cross than the one by hidden beach.

3. Re: Beachwood Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 09, 2014