We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has Anyone Been to the Circus?

Which Sarasota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
6 posts
Save Topic
Has Anyone Been to the Circus?

Hi, Were bringing our 2 young girls (4 & 5) to Sarasota in April, and was wondering if anyone could recommend going to the circus in Sarasota?

Thanks

sarasota, florida
Destination Expert
for Sarasota
Level Contributor
1,765 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has Anyone Been to the Circus?

first off, there is not always a circus in town. secondly, we personally don't go to circuses with animals anymore due to the way they exploit the animals. They live in substandard conditions, with substandard treatment. I used to love circuses, especially to watch the animals. But when I became aware of how they suffer, I could no longer ignore that, and no longer enjoy the captive animals.

England
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Has Anyone Been to the Circus?

.......thanks!!!!

3. Re: Has Anyone Been to the Circus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:12 am, February 13, 2007
4. Re: Has Anyone Been to the Circus?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, August 20, 2009