We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel on Beach

Dallas
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel on Beach

We are going to be in Siesta Key for only 1 night and would like something on Beach. Has anyone stayed at Siesta Sands on the Beach? Any other recommendations. We don't need fancy...just clean and on the beach!

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,744 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel on Beach

If you would like something clean, walking distance to restaurants and bars and on the beach, try Tropical Shores Resort. (Crescent Beach)

www.tropicalshores.com

There is also Sunsets on the Key which is by Siesta Village and Banana Bay Waterside which is by Crescent Beach.

Did you want a high rise type condo?

~SRQgirl

I would also read all the reviews on the Siesta Key TA forum.

Dallas
Level Contributor
300 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel on Beach

No,not a high rise...just a place on the beach. I have been to Siesta Key several times but only for a day trip. Thought it would be fun to get hotel for a night or two and I would like to be close to Siesta Key Village.

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,744 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel on Beach

OK, then.

Siesta Village..you can try the Beach Palms or Sunsets on the Key.

Both on the beach and walking distance to the Village. I would go with the best rate and the best room.. I would compare these 2 to the Siesta Sands. All have web sites to see the rooms and negotiate the price.

~SRQgirl

There are also reviews on TA

www.beachpalms.com

www.siestasands.com

www.sunsetsonthekey.com

4. Re: Hotel on Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:22 am, August 20, 2009