We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Condo on Siesta Key

Streamwood, Illinois
Level Contributor
66 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Condo on Siesta Key

I am going to be in the area to visit family and go to baseball spring training in March. Does anyone have any recommendations for a rental condo on Siesta Key. Would prefer on the beach but very short walk would be ok too. Thanks in advance.

Tom

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
10,785 posts
160 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Condo on Siesta Key

You can try the site www.vrbo.com. for condo rentals by owner.

If you are only staying for a few days you might also like to look at a hotel/motel room (bungalows etc.) on Siesta. There might be a minimum rental period for the condos.

~SRQgirl

Sarasota, Florida...
Level Contributor
846 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Condo on Siesta Key

I've lived in Sarasota for 15 years and am very familiar with the

beaches and activities. Siesta Beach is by far the best in Florida. I found a beautiful 2 bedroom townhouse for friends right across the street from the beach...a 2 minute walk at most. It's quiet and secluded with a lake out the back door.

It has a huge pool, barbeque grill, a tennis court, private garage, lots of beach toys, and 4 bicycles. Most important, it was completely remodeled in 2006 with beautiful Italian tile, nice furniture, etc.! I looked at quite a few units, and this was by far the nicest. My friends loved it.

You can contact the owner at floridabeachcondo@hotmail.com or view the website at:

vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/20106.h… .

3. Re: Condo on Siesta Key

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:16 pm, August 12, 2009