We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Siesta Village

VTB
england
Level Contributor
174 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Siesta Village

Could anyone tell me how far Siesta Village is from Bay Front and Bay Veiw accomadations please. Is it walkable?

Fredericksburg...
Level Contributor
164 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Siesta Village

Where exactly are you looking to stay on the bay side? Whether it's walkable or not depends on this. If you're close to the Stickney Point bridge, walking wouldn't be too bad. If you're way down at the end of the island, then walking would be a bit of a hike.

Sarasota, FL
Level Contributor
190 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Siesta Village

Let me clarify. Walking from Stickney Point WOULD be quite a hike to the Village. Even on a bike it would be a good ride. It all depends on the location of the bayside/front accomadations you choose to stay at. There are several close to the public beach that would not be too bad of a walk. If you can find any bayside accomadations North of the public beach you'll be fine, it's an easy walk. Anything South of the public beach areas, I would consider a LONG walk. There are also some condos located on Big Pass, North of the Village that would not be a long walk. Hope this helps.